Read the Retirement Living Council's guide to planning your move to a retirement village.
The Book of Wise Moves covers:
- Retirement villages: What are they and how do they work?
- Decisions: Why choose retirement living.
- Village life: What to expect and village rules.
- Health: Care and support.
- Finances: Funding and costs.
- Legal matters: Tenure, governance and complaints.
- Making the move: Getting ready and moving in.
Moving into a retirement village is a big decision, but we are here to help make the options clearer and the decisions easier, so you can live life your way.
Get the Book of Wise Moves
Fill in the details below to download the Retirement Living Council’s Book of Wise Moves.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.