Blue Care is uniquely positioned as one of Australia’s leading residential aged and community care providers. Employment opportunities within this sector are significant as it is the largest growth industry in healthcare. Blue Care’s Graduate Nurse Program is designed to assist recently qualified Registered Nurses during their initial transition period into the workforce. The 12-month program offers the successful candidates the opportunity to develop confidence in applying their skills and knowledge into clinical practice.
As a Blue Care Graduate Nurse you have access to:
- Challenging and rewarding work.
- The opportunity to work in residential and community care nursing.
- Excellent salary-packaging options.
- A values-driven environment.
- Continuing education and career advancement.
- Opportunities to develop essential skills such as working autonomously, as well as early opportunities to explore leadership roles.
As a values-driven organisation Blue Care champions team diversity. Blue Care’s Graduate Nurse Program is open to all applicants. Blue care strongly encourages interest from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all vacant positions.
Program applications are currently closed. Please check back for future intakes, or email email@example.com for more information.