As with every change in life, transitioning to residential aged care may prompt feelings of uncertainty. We know it can seem overwhelming, which is why we’ve put this guide together.
In this guide we will cover:
- Is it time? When residential aged care may be of benefit
- Having the talk: How to broach the subject of aged care homes
- What to look for: How to choose the right aged care home
- Funding: Aged care home costs explained
- What to do: Six steps to move into an aged care home
- Case studies: Learn from Lynne and Valmai’s experiences
- Q&A: We answer your residential aged care questions
Navigating the aged care system can be daunting but we are here to make the options clearer and the decisions easier, so you and your family can live life your way.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.