What support does Blue Care offer people with a disability?
We offer a wide range of services to children, adults and older people.
We can support you to:
- find an activity you love to do – or continue a hobby or sport you are passionate about
- do your day-to-day housework
- look and feel your best
- get out and about for a coffee or catch up with friends
- recover from an illness or injury or manage a more demanding or ongoing condition
- venture somewhere you haven’t been before on a day trip or more lengthy holiday
- stay healthy, happy and safe at home
- access the NDIS and
- support the people caring for you.
We can support eligible people to do all this through the NDIS. Find out more about the NDIS and you here.
You can see the full range of help at home services we provide here. For more information, give us a call on 1300 778 081 and we can talk through what you might need.
Have questions about the NDIS? See our other frequently asked questions about the NDIS.