Our friendly and professional team can support you with:
- everyday jobs like doing the dishes, cleaning and tending to the garden
- keeping the pantry stocked with groceries and preparing healthy meals
- travelling to and from outings with friends and family or appointments
- personal care so you’re looking and feeling great
- getting back on your feet after an illness or injury or managing more challenging health conditions and
- supporting the people caring for you.
We’ll tailor your support so you can be as independent as possible. As you change, your support will change with you. This could mean changes to the type of support you receive, or how often we visit you – we’re flexible and ready to work with you, whatever comes your way.
See the full range of services we provide to people in their homes – please give us a call if you would like to talk these through.
See other frequently asked questions about Help at Home services.