Blue Care is uniquely positioned as one of Australia’s leading residential aged and community care providers. Employment opportunities within this sector are significant as it is the largest growth industry in healthcare. Blue Care’s Graduate Nurse Program is designed to assist recently qualified Registered Nurses during their initial transition period into the workforce. The 12 month program offers the successful candidates the opportunity to develop confidence in applying their skills and knowledge into clinical practice.
As a Blue Care Graduate Nurse you have access to:
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Opportunity to work in residential and community care nursing.
- Excellent salary packaging options
- Values driven environment
- Continuing education and career advancement.
- Development of essential skills including working autonomously and early
opportunities to explore leadership roles.
As a values driven organisation Blue Care champions team diversity. Blue Care’s Graduate Nurse Program is open to all applicants. Blue care strongly encourages interest from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all vacant positions.
Program applications close November 20, 2016.
For more information email email@example.com
or to apply directly at here.